Senior Manager, Business Partnerships – Clinical/Regulated
Address: 200 WILMOT RD,DEERFIELD,IL,60015-04620-00001-2Job ID 828947BR
Internal client facing liaison for centralized services with a focus on pharmacy and healthcare. Maintain continuous communication between business and centralized services sites, create and deliver best in class services and processes that effectively deliver value. Create strategies leveraging centralized services core competencies to drive added value to pharmacy and healthcare engagement through creation of efficiencies that reduce cost, drive revenue, create pharmacy capacity, and improve the customer/patient experience and quality. Drive thought leadership to create new processes that include execution, cost, ROI and forecasted impact (cost, savings, revenue NPS). Lead implementation of new pharmacy and healthcare activities into centralized services to include project management oversight to ensure smooth execution and delivery.
- Manages business relationship for assigned retail and/or pharmacy and healthcare business units with required oversight of cost and analytics to deliver value ensuring SLAs are achieved.
- Acts as the internal client facing liaison between Centralized Services and assigned business units. Meets regularly with business units providing Quarterly Business Review of Centralized Services performance and using contact center experience and expertise; provide recommendations for new initiatives or processes.
- Partners with cross-functional business partners to ensure compliance and business results across operations, quality, clinical outcomes, and growth.
- Leads governance management including dashboard and KPI management, project recommendations and coordinates prioritization and resource deployment.
- Manages Centralized Services innovation lab (iLab) initiatives, including day-to-day performance, tracking, and managing key performance indicators, and creating a multi-year roadmap.
- Ensures effective performance and status reporting to Business and Centralized Services leadership for all programs and projects assigned.
- Leads onboarding of new business units to include full project management or oversight to ensure the project/new business launch meets requirements within timeline and budget.
- Provides updates of results and new initiatives to store field leadership, as required by each business unit.
- Collaborates with assigned business units to ensure priorities and projects are planned, resources are aligned, and required funding is planned and aligned within Centralized Services
- Establishes criteria measuring and evaluating performance against standard to deliver or exceed Key Performance Indicators and or SLA’s.
- Communicates business changes and new business requests across Centralized Services and responsible to ensure all support areas are aligned to deliver best in class support to patients and customers.
- Develops programs that support retail and marketing initiatives using knowledge of call center and customer service processes.
- Manages external call center vendor(s) day-to-day performance ensuring key performance indicators are being met
- Analyzes data with vendor(s) to drive changes, including improving operational performance to improve customer experience
- Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and inspires employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4 years OR High School/GED and at least 7 years of contact center or customer service experience
- Experience with call center technology and systems used to deliver the caller experience, including telephony, workforce management, call monitoring and recording, employee performance management, and Interactive Voice Response systems.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization and to external representatives.
- Experience diagnosing, isolating, and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Want to make a difference in your neighborhood and in people’s lives? The possibilities are wide open.Learn more