Responsible for supervision of a designated teams and front-line leaders within the Centralized Services fulfillment center environment. Provides daily support to Centralized Services pharmacy fulfillment center team members and Function Leads to ensure they provide a first in class experience to Walgreens patients and customers. Through Function Leads, monitors and reviews the day-to-day work of team members. Job Responsibilities:
About Walgreens and WBAWalgreens www.walgreens.com is included in the U.S. Retail Pharmacy and U.S. Healthcare segments of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. Nasdaq WBA, an integrated healthcare, pharmacy and retail leader with a 170 year heritage of caring for communities. WBAs purpose is to create more joyful lives through better health. Operating nearly 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving nearly 10 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services, including those that drive equitable access to care for the nations medically underserved populations. To best meet the needs of customers and patients Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience with fully integrated physical and digital platforms supported by the latest technology to deliver high quality products and services in communities nationwide.
- Resolves and/or provides technical advice on complex or critical issues that have been escalated from Function
- Lead. Determines and initiates appropriate resolution for escalations. Reports issues/concerns to Group Manager when appropriate.
- Supervises daily activities of all team members and Function Leads for scheduled shift and provides feedback and coaching of team members according to quality standards. May intercede on communication with difficult customers or patients.
- Responsible for coaching and developing the Centralized Services team members and Function Leads.
- Conducts performance reviews with team members, identifies opportunities for development, and recommends sustainable solutions to achieve necessary results.
- Continues to look for ways to improve current processes with enhancements and ideas. Makes recommendations on process improvement to Group Manager.
- Maintains working relationships and cooperates actively with all levels and areas of management to ensure that the objectives of the department and company are met.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws, as well as company and facility policies and procedures. Maintains standards of performance in accordance with policies and procedures (e.g., HIPAA guidelines/regulations, insurance, and fraud abuse guidelines, required productivity levels, timeliness expectations, etc.).
The actual salary an employee can expect to receive, plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan if applicable, will depend on experience, seniority, geographic location, and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits, please visit jobs.walgreens.com/benefits
"An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans".