Call Center Representative (Onsite)
Address: 2225 S PRICE RD,CHANDLER,AZ,85286-07201-21147-SJob ID 934858BR
When you’re on the job, the care you provide customers is just a call or a chat away. You can join our team as a pharmacist, pharmacy technician or customer care specialist in our call centers or work from your own home office. It’s the opportunity to be the voice of the company and a vital line of support. And every day, your expertise and problem-solving will enable our in-store teams to spend more time focusing on the communities we serve.
What makes a great call center team member at Walgreens? We’re always looking for that special something – those qualities that set a Walgreens team member apart from the rest. Take a look and see how you match up.
- Good listener
- Problem Solver
- Team player
From day one, I couldn't have asked for a friendlier work environment filled with great people. What I love the most is that the Walgreens Call Center has allowed me to use and expand my clinical knowledge while providing me with many new opportunities.Jessica, Pharmacist
Call Center Representative (Onsite)Job ID 934858BR
- 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engines skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- At least 1 year of pharmacy technician experience in a retail or call center environment.
- At least 18 months experience as a pharmacy technician with a certificate/registration by state as granted by the state Board of Pharmacy or nationally recognized certification agency.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate to advanced level keyboarding skills (at least 35 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- FSA & HSA
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Life and personal accident insurance
- Disability coverage
- Well-being resources
- Free Prescription Savings Club
- Weight Management discounts
- Free flu shots
- Paid time off benefits (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave (PPL) Program
- Walgreens Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Childcare discounts
- Employee Discount program
- PerkSpot: Discount purchase program offers savings on goods and services from thousands of national and local retailers and service providers.