Responsible for providing the first point of contact for internal Walgreens customers, including retail locations, corporate facilities, distribution centers and other business groups within the Walgreens family of companies. Responsible for providing hardware, software, communication and procedural support over the phone and online in an effort to aid our business units in operating in an effective and efficient manner. Provides resolutions to problems in a professional, timely and cost effective manner. Available for on call support 24X7X365.Job Responsibility
- Provides customer service through actively listening, showing empathy and attention to detail. Proactively, follows up on problems. Anticipates customer concerns.
- Analyzes and identifies technical hardware, software, procedural and/or communication problems.
- Develops, maintains, and applies technical IT knowledge of systems and tools necessary to troubleshoot problems.
- Communicates technical resolutions clearly, concisely and precisely verbally and in writing.
- Documents and summarizes interactions and troubleshooting steps with internal customers, accurately, for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Adheres to department and company policies, procedures, and expectations particularly service level objectives.
- Navigates through a solution database and follows through on prescribed procedures to provide best possible answer for problems.
- Maintains a standard of productivity that is scaled on a monthly basis.
- Works with employees within and outside the department to ensure the resolution of escalated of problems.
- When applicable, provides suggestions for process and procedure improvement.
Note:The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. In Colorado, an employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $15.25 and $15.25 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan, if applicable will depend on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits, please click here jobs.walgreens.com/benefits
. Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with information related to the positions, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling 1-866-967-5492.An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veteransAbout Walgreens Boots AllianceWalgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.