- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Prior experience in supporting a group of automation/DevOps engineering team
- Hands-on experience is Deployment automation for various applications IaaS, PaaS platforms on a large complex system
- Hands-on experience in automation software like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform or equivalent
- Experience in implementation of CI/CD pipelines for Cloud deployments using containers/Docker for a large ecosystem
- Experience in GIT Workflows, Pipelines, and code repository administration for agile development
- Experience in working on Kubernetes platform on a microservices architecture and other DevOps tooling on high traffic applications
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure components (e.g. databases, networking, DNS, cloud services, orchestration resources, containerization)
- Experience in operationalization high traffic Web and Mobile applications through monitoring and alerting for a polyglot application stack
- Experience supporting the design, development, and deployment of effective cross-functional projects in support of next generation web services platform for Walgreens
- Experience decomposing complex problems into simple, straight forward solutions
- Experience facilitating technical collaboration across Walgreens IT, increasing productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience
- Experience assisting directly and indirectly in continual hiring and development of technical team members
- 7+ Years of Mobile App development in Kotlin( Android)
- 7+ years of Mobile App development experience in Swift, SwiftUI, Objective C ( iOS)
- Experience in Test Driven Development and Testing Automation using cloud based products like AppCenter, ADO
- Experience in ReactNative Programming.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control ownership, build process, testing operations
- Experience working with Product development teams in translating standard specs to feature and technical specs.
- Experience in building Design patterns, modularized application to help scale the code to empower and enable the development teams
- Experience in developing iOS build scripts, Maven integration ( android), Branching Strategy
- Experience distributing Mobile app Application for Internal (TestFlight ( iOS). Google Playstore ( Alpha Beta)) and Public releases.
An employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between $x130,800 and $222,500 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan, if applicable, will depend on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits, please click here jobs.walgreens.com/benefits.