The Supplier Insights and Audience Team (SIAS) under Walgreens Advertising Group oversees the availability, development, commercialization, and thought leadership of analysis/insights around 1st party data. The Senior Analyst, SIAS, supports complex operational activities that have a significant impact on the overall business – including but not limited to sales, revenue, analytics, insights, research, media activation, and measurement. Through this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with internal teams and external clients to drive growth for the business.
• Supports the integration and application of 1P data through consultative services to both internal and external partners
• Supports operational activities that have a significant impact on the overall business including but not limited to sales, revenue, analytics, insights, research, media activation, and measurement
• Delivers exceptional client service: Strengthen internal and external partnerships through deep expertise in business performance, analytics and insights capabilities, and media activation providing solutions to challenges and opportunities for growth
• Contributes to the thought leadership of analytical plan development and activation options based on understanding of collaborative strategies defined in the business
• Supports commercialization efforts of current capabilities and offering
• Delivers effective execution of core/custom insights including retrieving accurate data, summarize insights, and recommend insights-linked activations both in-store and through various media offerings
• Identifies opportunities to enhance current capabilities through active feedback
• Builds relationships with WAG team members and contribute to efficient, effective ways of workings in day-to-day interactions and campaign execution
• Elevates team culture through engagement, planning, and problem-solving activities
• Acts as informal mentor to team members, cross functional peers, and supplier partners on areas of subject matter expertiseAn Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veteransAbout Walgreens Boots AllianceWalgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.