At least 1-3 years of experience with a Cisco UC technology (CUCM, CUC and CER) to include Cisco UCS and Virtualization. In addition have plus skills in alternative area such as integrations with Microsoft Collaboration, and automation through scripting.
Knowledge Cisco UC, VoIP, SIP and TDM troubleshooting techniques, traffic engineering, and experience interpreting and acting on alert management and performance management tools.
Experience with the design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and monitoring of core LAN/WAN services including VoIP protocols (ie. H.323, SIP, UDP, RTP).
Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
Experience analyzing and reporting data to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
The ideal candidate may have knowledge or skills in the following:
• Cisco Call Manager v12.5.x and above
• Cisco Unity Connections Voicemail v12.5.x and above
• Cisco Call Manager Express and SRST
• Cisco Emergency Responder (CER) v12.5.x and above
• Cisco 2921, 4331, 4451 Routers, with Route/Switch experience
• Cisco VG224, VG248, VG310 and VG320 Voice Gateways
• Cisco UCS, VMware Virtualization and SAN Storage solutions
The ideal candidate may have knowledge or skills in the following, but is not required:
• Oracle (ACME Packet) Session Border Controllers
• Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP)
• Cisco VXML Gateway/Server (Voice XML)
• Intelligent Contact Management (ICM)
• Cisco Peripheral Gateways (PG)
• Cisco Contact Center (UCCX)
• Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP)
• Any other Cisco or other Voice technology knowledge or skills
• Microsoft Teams integrations with Cisco voice technologies
• Scripting Languages (Python, Pearl or PowerShell)
• Project Management experience