Master Data Manager, Change Management / Business Enablement (2 seats)
200 WILMOT ROAD,DEERFIELD,IL,60015-00001-Y
Job ID 993609BR
Job Summary :
Accountable and responsible for the overall training strategy and support for the Master Data (MD) item and vendor processes and teams. Leads change management aspects across the MD team, working to drive faster adoption, drive improving skills and competencies, and drive process proficiency with all tools and processes. Owner of all documentation for item and vendor MDM processes. (i.e., SOP, process flow, training documentation, etc.). Partners with merchant, supplier teams, and key stakeholders to ideate and manage through business process improvements and training needs. End to end accountability on training assets, including maintenance and continuous improvement. End to end responsibility on departmental communications. Collaborate with MDM leadership on identifying repeat issues and identify how training can meet the needs as necessary. Support and coach MDM leadership including Data Steward Manager(s) and Data Governance Domain Lead(s) with process roles and responsibilities. Job Responsibilities :
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veteransAbout Walgreens Boots AllianceWalgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers and patients needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles based approach to responsible business.WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com
- Manages day to day activities of a group of employees. Assigns, monitors and reviews progress andaccuracy of work, direct efforts and provide technical guidance on more complex issues. Oversees andinitiates the hiring, firing, and performance review processes.
- Provides management to the team to meet objectives, improve processes and improve stakeholder'ssatisfaction. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results may add to costs and may impact theshort term goals of the department/company.
- Interacts and works collaboratively with peers within and outside of the department, normallyinvolving matters within the department, with other departments or across the company. May lead acooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Managers and works on issues of a diverse scope, where analysis of the situation or data requiresevaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends. Providesadvanced expertise and knowledge in complex area of specialization.
- Accepts responsibility for delegated decision making and reinforces and influences others todemonstrate the same support for empowered decision making. Receives assignments in the form ofobjectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Provides guidance to departmental employees working within the latitude of established policies.
- Develops procedures that affect the area under management.
- Outlines specific objectives and processes that are focused on generating innovative solutions tobusiness problems.
- Develops and submits ideas which support the achievement of innovative goals. Implementsinnovative processes or changes that support the goals of the function or department.
- Manages, develops and controls departmental expenditures against the expense budget.
- Develops and mentors staff through on boarding, open communication, training and developmentopportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale andmotivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverseand inclusive workplace.
Bachelor's Degree and at least 2 years of experience in a supply chain or business role OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 5 years of experience in a supply chain or business role.
• Experience and knowledge of process improvement principles, methodologies, and tools
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
• Experience understanding and supporting complex cross-functional processes in a change management or analytics role
• Exceptional communication skills, including written, verbal and listening. Ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
• Experience and knowledge of adult learning principles, methodologies, and tools
• Skilled in applying best practice adult learning principals to design and implementation
• Knowledge of methods and techniques for training and training requirements
• High emotional intelligence and resilience with a propensity to persevere
• Facilitation of interactive learning experiences (virtual & in-person) utilizing tools like MS Teams, Zoom, etc.
• Highly collaborative, able to influence and drive adoption for new ways of working
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
• Strong learning agility
• Technology: Exposure and hands on experience on Stibo (MD PIM), WalkMe, SAP (ERP/MDM), MS Office (PPT/Word), or equivalents