Join one of the highest visible teams in a brand-new division of Walgreens!
Walgreens Micro Fulfillment Centers are the pharmacies of the future! We're using innovative, robotic technology in a central pharmacy environment. Together, we're making lives healthier and simpler by reaching thousands of patients with life-saving medications each day.Our Denver site will now be open 365 per year to support our customers, patients, and stores year-round, so we are hiring additional first level supervisors to help with the expansion. If you have prior leadership experience - this is the job for you!
As a Function Lead, you will have the opportunity to lead and develop your own team of pharmacy technicians and fulfillment specialists. Your main focus will be motivating, mentoring, and managing your team to meet targeted goals. As a people leader, you will ensure that your team members have all the tools needed to succeed and maintain the highest levels of safety, quality, and performance at work.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veteran
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- Resolves and/or provides technical advice on complex or critical issues that have been escalated from senior level roles. Serves as a resource for all representatives. Seeks guidance from Group Supervisor for the most complex and critical issues, questions, or problems.
- Supervises daily activates of all team members for scheduled shift and provides feedback and coaching of team members according to quality standards. Reports any necessary issues or concerns to Group Supervisor.
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes, and completes work to meet established objectives.
- Monitors trends and notifies Group Supervisor of recurring or high priority issues.
- Maintains records of customer and/or client interactions, records details, complaints, comments, and action taken. Responds to escalated inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
- Continues to look for ways to improve current processes with enhancements and ideas.
- Monitors team member performance by observing employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies. Improves performance of the department by building team morale, motivating team members, and using constructive coaching.
- Identifies areas where additional development is needed and makes recommendations on how to achieve necessary results.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local laws, as well as company and facility policies and procedures. Maintains standards of performance in accordance with policies and procedures (e.g., HIPAA guidelines/regulations, insurance, and fraud abuse guidelines, required productivity levels, timeliness expectations, etc.).
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.