Supply Chain Inventory Control Clerk
Address: 5100 LAKE TER NE,MOUNT VERNON,IL,62864-09679-00008-WJob ID 1048693BR
Coordinates with Merchandising, Inventory Management, and Distribution Centers on key initiatives and projects such as new store opening, group process, seasonal and distribution planning.
Performs various support functions and administrative support to Supply Chain business unit. In charge of coordinating projects to facilitate the efficient implementation of projects. Maintains excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience in project coordination or Supply Chain or Distribution environment OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in project coordination Or Supply Chain or Distribution environment.
- Experience planning and organizing tasks to bring about the successful completion of specific goals and objectives.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 30 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents, 10-key numeric pad).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Walgreens inventory management system.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
Explore this locationCheck it out
Sign up for job alerts
Find in-store jobs by location
New opportunities for current team members
No saved jobs.
No recently viewed jobs.