Click here to see a Micro Fulfillment video!
Administers personnel policy concerning all HR activities. Works collaboratively to provide HR support regarding a broad range of Human Resources activities including employee engagement, performance management, recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation, employee benefits, training and special HR projects as assigned. Develops and proposes improvements to policies, programs and procedures to improve the effectiveness of HR operations and ensures compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and EO/AA practices.
- Investigate employee concerns and respond fairly to employees, with consistent interpretation of appropriate laws and policies, and appropriate coaching to employees and management
- Plan and coordinate facility activities, newsletter, and celebration events.
- Provide advice to supervisors on methods and approaches to facilitate employee conflict resolution
- Address concerns brought up by employees; propose solutions and implementation methodologies for improving communication to all CPO staff.
- Interpret, and ensure compliance with facility and corporate personnel policies, federal, state, and local laws.
- Regularly spend time in departments throughout the facility, create good working relationships, recommend and facilitate changes to create and maintain a team environment, which fosters open communication and employee participation
- May Provide disciplinary measures to employees who are not compliant with policies or performance expectations e recommendations to department managers and HR manager concerning termination of hourly employees, as needed
- Conduct all facets of the training process including assessing training needs, developing training materials, and implementing training plans
- Coordinate and manage hourly recruitment process by placing ads in the local newspapers and on Internet sites
- Monitor performance evaluation program for fairness and consistency
- Develop and maintain knowledge regarding employment laws, labor relations, benefits and compensation practices, and company policies that relate to job responsibilities and integrate them into own best practices
- Represent Walgreens in community relations activities and outreach efforts
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.