Senior Associate Account Manager – Strategic Media Planning
Address: 433 W VAN BUREN STREET,CHICAGO,IL,60607-00433-04579-2ID de la oferta 1090086BR
The Associate Account Manager will provide internal support for the Account Manager across a variety of job responsibilities. This person will support aspects of internal reporting, assembling campaign brief templates, assisting the planning, implementation and tracking of media plans and presentations and billing for Walgreens Advertising Group’s clients. You should be task oriented, highly organized, and have an eye for detail. Responsible for acting as the day-to-day liaison between the client and internal/external cross-functionals teams. You will:
· Lead all account management aspects as assigned accounts
· Monitor client programs and day-to-day business activity
· Establish a collaborative, productive working relationship with media execution team to ensure strategies are delivered and brand goals and clients needs are met
· Develop strong working relationship and creates workflow processes with Walgreens Advertising Group(WAG) internal teams such as sales, media execution, project management, insights, partners and clients
· Partners with the Insights team in the development of audience targeting recommendations by media channel based on client objectives
· Maintain accurate budget control and flow of media activity updating client ono a timely manner ad consistent basis
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to define problems, come up with alternatives, assess which is the best course of action and act on it
- Identifies conventional client’s needs and support Account Managers to best service accounts.
- Provides support for internal accounts including account folder maintenance, internal reporting, media brief building, monthly billing maintenance.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders across the Wag organization on priorities: Planning, Sales, Solution Insights, etc.
- Identifies recurring issues across clients/partners and escalate performance trends to the Account Manager.
- Conducts first pass analysis of data during and after campaign run.
- Supports department’s best practices and shared learnings.
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 year of experience with Digital Media OR High School/ GED and at least 4 years of experience with Digital Media
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Demonstrated relationship-building and cross-functional partnership ability
- Process oriented with strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Minimum 4 years of experience in client services, account management, media buying, or media strategy in an advertising/media agency.
Excellent project management, planning and organizational skills
Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations.
Ability to solve tough problems effectively and efficiently, breaking them down into pieces and taking a hypothesis-driven approach
Having an entrepreneur mindset and is a self-starter
Demonstrated success in managing and leading cross functional teams and driving projects
Healthcare/Pharmaceutical, OTC, CPG experience highly valued
Explorar mas de esta ubicaciónVer mas
Regístrese para recibir nuevas alertas de trabajo e información
Buscar trabajos en tienda por ubicación
Nuevos trabajos para empleados actuales
No hay trabajos guardados.
Tus trabajos que buscas, aparecen aqui.