Cyber Security Engineer II -(IAM Developer)
Address: 200 WILMOT RD,DEERFIELD,IL,60015-04620-00001-2ID de la oferta 1102352BR
Escriba el código y los scripts que transformarán la tecnología detrás de la salud y el bienestar. Cuando se una al equipo de Walgreens, creará soluciones escalables, ayudará a millones de clientes a sentirse más felices y saludables y tendrá el apoyo y la tecnología para que todo suceda. La innovación siempre ha sido vital para nuestra empresa. Y estamos ansiosos por ver a dónde nos llevará a continuación.
¿Qué hace a un gran desarrollador de Java en Walgreens? Siempre estamos buscando ese algo especial, esas cualidades que diferencian a un miembro del equipo de Walgreens del resto. Echa un vistazo y mira cómo te emparejas.
- Orientado a resultados
- Orientado al detalle
- Solucionador de problemas
- Con conocimientos tecnológicos
Cyber Security Engineer II -(IAM Developer)ID de la oferta 1102352BR
At Walgreens, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius. Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
- Responsible for providing hands-on experience with evaluating, developing, and implementing world class IAM solutions that follow industry best practices.
- As a technologist, responsible in providing technically sound IAM solutions that are compatible with a company's business needs while meeting team’s strategic objectives.
- Responsible for working with other IT organizations in the design, development, and implementation of IAM solutions as an SME in the IAM space.
- As an individual contributor, responsible for providing direct support for going product development, testing, and knowledge transfer of production ready solutions.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance to Security Operations team in the day-to-day management of IAM solutions.
- Responsible for offering mentoring support and technical assistance to junior team members to continuously development internal talent and provide adequate support within
- Responsible for implementing IAM solutions that follow open standards such as SAML, OAuth and OpenID Connection integration protocols.
- Responsible for and assisting with the implementation of Multi Factor Authentication solutions.
- Responsible for and ability in demonstrating strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for supporting core user directories including AD, Azure AD, and LDAP technologies.
- Responsible for implementing IAM solutions that leverage load balancers, clustering, high availability, and disaster recovery technologies.
- Responsible for awareness and implementation expertise involving certificate management, SSL handshaking, and encryption technologies while integrating with IAM solutions.
- Responsible for documenting and updating SOPs as well as to perform knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Responsible for identifying operational issues while recommending and implementing IAM solutions that meet overall strategic direction.
- Bachelor's Degree with total 5+ years of experience in a technical engineering role
- 3 + years of experience in Java, J2EE, Perl Scripts or any other programming language
- 3 + years of direct Identity and Access Management domain experience
- Must have working knowledge at a protocol level across IAM domains such as SSO, MFA, IGA, Password Management, and Privileged Access Management.
- Must have direct experience working with public and private cloud solutions involving the implementation of IAM solutions.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the WBA Tech organization, in the business community, and with WBA vendors/suppliers.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details to meet deadlines across multiple projects that may have various completion dates.
- Access Management Protcols such as SAML 2.0, OAuth, OpenID, LDAP, SCIM
- Engineering experience with one or more core Identity products to include Ping Federate, Ping ID, Ping Directory, Saviynt IGA, AzureAD, and BeyondTrust.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
To review benefits, please click here jobs.walgreens.com/benefits
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com
Salary Range $94900 - $151600 / Salaried