Maintains offices, buildings, or plant facilities in clean and orderly condition. Sweeps, mops and polishes floors, removes trash and litter, and cleans furniture. Responsible for minor maintenance repairs.Job Responsibilities
- Cleans warehouse, break rooms and office areas with brooms, power scrubbers, sweepers and vacuum cleaners to meet company standards.
- Removes all garbage from building and office daily, ensuring that trashcans are empty and clean.
- Cleans break rooms and work areas.
- Relocates, moves and adjusts office furniture, as necessary.
- Works safely. Reports hazards to shift supervisor.
- Keeps company grounds free of litter and debris.
Walgreens, one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. More than 10 million customers interact with Walgreens each day in communities across America, using the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice. Walgreens operates 8,175 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Walgreens omnichannel business includes Walgreens.com. Approximately 400 Walgreens stores offer Healthcare Clinic or other provider retail clinic services.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.