Deerfield Corp North - 304 WILMOT RD
304 WILMOT RD
This is a very exciting time at Walgreens. We’re taking our products and services to the four corners of the world as part of the Retail USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed through the combination of Walgreens and Europe’s Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services dating back more than 100 years each.
Today, Walgreens is the neighborhood drugstore and retailer that makes health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And, we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join us at Walgreens and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we all call home.
Develops software testing protocols that provide desired functionality to the technology solutions, typically for large, complex applications and programs. Implements activities that impact important components / processes of the functional area. This role is accountable for defining, implementing and delivering guiding principles for effective and scalable solutions for test data management using industry standard and open source tools and techniques. Accountable for working with IT areas to promote and advocate TDM strategies to reduce software project delivery times by providing high quality and integrity test data solutions for project/release testing.
Work is received short- and mid-term assignments that are important / complicated undertakings that require a comprehensive understanding of the organization's current applications, coding languages, tools Implements activities that generally impact multiple components / processes and the work more than one team. Operates within the context of approved methods.
- Actively involved in the daily operational activities that generally impact multiple components / processes of the technology QA function, such as:
- Assisting with the build of the required test infrastructure, tools and coverage to ensure the release of top quality software.
- Developing test plans on pre-release, upgrades and current versions of software.
- Collaborating with developers to ensure the product meets functional, quality, performance, scalability, privacy, and security through tools, automation and breakthrough test technologies.
- Assisting in the development of quality assurance software protocols to support established quality assurance standards.
- Writing software test plans. Sets software quality assurance test schedules, test plans and protocols and prioritizes and monitors tasks.
- Ensuring software and program defects in assigned projects or programs are tracked and summarizes and findings are presented to management.
- Assists in the development of technical/business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Utilizes experience in order to identify relationships of bugs to the software code. Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- Provides subject matter expertise to less experienced team members. May participate in teaching and training members of work team.
- Shares information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes.
- Coordinates cross-functionally to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Collaborates with customers and advises about technical issues on active projects.
- May assist in live site support and incident resolution that may include on-call rotation.
- May perform performance testing functions.