Senior Analyst, Photo Strategic Planning & AnalysisJob ID 39991BR Location 36 S WABASH AVE STE 410 , CHICAGO, IL Apply
Drives analysis for Walgreens Photo to help guide decisions and business plans. Develops and tracks critical strategies, driving sales and profit growth through analytical planning and data-driven decisions. Performs analysis to help formulate and define potential initiatives, assisting in implementation, measuring results, and providing actionable recommendations based on outcomes. Uses omni-channel sales, industry, vendor and competitive data to identify key trends, sales drivers and uncover root causes of performance and to make proposals to drive the business.
Performs and implements activities that impact discrete components / processes of the specified functional area of Digital and Marketing. Work is received in short term assignments that require application of independent judgment. Operates within the context of defined procedures.
- Performs and implements daily operational activities that impact discrete components/processes of the specified Digital and Marketing work function, and may include responsibilities such as:
- Creating deep dive analyses to study key area trends.
- Participating in development and enhancement of key programs to optimize consumer awareness, market share, overall efficiencies and support specified work function initiatives
- Participating in development of new programs and enhancing current programs to meet performance objectives.
- Running ad-hoc analyses to identify and recommend innovative options to drive business strategy.
- Performing research to identify industry trends and best practices.
- Evaluating key area trends and developing/implementing innovative programs/improvements.
- Analyzing performance against departmental objectives.
- Participating in monitoring departmental strategies and objectives.
- Developing strategic leadership presentations.
- Identifies and determines likely reasons for problematic causes. Prepares accurate documentation and communication to effectively facilitate elimination of problems/roadblocks as they occur and create efficient fixes.
- May participate in the development of budgets for the functional area of responsibility.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to accomplish activities. Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities.
- Gathers and updates necessary information and communicates to appropriate parties.
As the neighborhood drugstore and retailer, our goal is to make health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment, and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, team members and the communities we all call home.
- Bachelor's Degree OR a High School Diploma / GED and at least 3 years of experience in Merchandising, Marketing, eCommerce, Strategy, Healthcare, Analytics, Finance and/or Operations.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Math.
- Experience in Merchandising, Marketing, eCommerce, Strategy, Healthcare, Analytics, Finance and/or Operations.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience working in the digital space.
- Knowledge of P&L.
- Willingness to work in the Chicago eCommerce location.
No saved jobs