Digital Commerce - Analyst, Digital ExperienceJob ID 653658BR Location 433 W VAN BUREN STREET , CHICAGO, IL
Walgreens has always excelled at innovating, whether it was inventing the world’s first chocolate malt or revolutionizing pharmacies with drive-through service and satellite technology. Today, innovative ideas are no longer “icing on the cake” – they’re critical to the success of our business. Which is why, at Walgreens, we have developed a culture and strategic IT framework to ensure that we are winning with our people, operating efficiently, leading in innovation, delivering solid results and establishing a truly global presence.
Our employees know what it takes to stay ahead of current trends and help patients be well every day. The following attributes are critical to your success in this role. Additional, related traits are also listed below.
- Results Driven
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
Walgreens is a trusted wellness provider with care being at the heart of our business. From our retail stores to our distribution centers and our support center to our pharmacies, our team members have an opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
IT CAREERS OVERVIEW
Get your career to the cutting edge of healthcare. Learn more about IT careers at Walgreens.Learn More
“Our team members, which are pharmacy techs and pharmacists need our system to be able to fill prescriptions for patients. So we know we’ve done a good job when that system is working well and they can get that patient back out the door quickly.”– Suzzette, Senior Director, Information Technology: Store Systems-Pharmacy Delivery
Walgreens to implement voice-powered AI technology in storesLearn more
Paid Time Off
Responsible for executing the website product discovery optimization strategy including data analysis, reporting results, and process management from ideation to implementation. This role will analyze customer information, customer behavior, and competitive benchmarking to prioritize actions necessary to improve the customer research/shopping experience.
• Support the analysis of customer information including external data, internal research, website behaviors, and post-transaction data, to assist in identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience across categories.
• Engage and present analysis and KPI benchmark to management.
• Partner with governance and product teams for relevancy algorithm fine tuning and IT teams for taxonomy and facet name adjustments and add/deletes.
• Optimize digital shelf merchandising strategy via boost, burry, pin, and rerank.
• Use analytics to troubleshoot and identify existing issues within the funnel to remove friction and aid decision-making.
• Monitor and implement taxonomy and facet optimizations.
• Assist with monitoring the competitive landscape and communicate new trends; support the identification of various options to differentiate our brand in the competitive coworking vertical and identify best practices.
• Oversee AI synonym reporting for product categories.
• Routinely monitor null search results for category terms and create onward journeys where appropriate.
• Analyze product attributes and content to improve organic and internal search and browse product discovery results.
• Analyze relevancy triggers to trouble shoot customer experience issues.
- Bachelor’s degree OR a high school diploma/GED and at least 3 years of merchandising or digital experience.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Willing to travel up to 10 % of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- At least 1 year experience of direct leadership and/or cross functional team leadership.
- Experience working in a digital environment or merchandising.
- Experience working with B2B or B2C website plaforms.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience working in fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of consumer product merchandising and visual merchandising.
- Knowledge of customer centric retailing principles and the analytics of customer purchase behavior.
- Knowledge of web analytics.
No saved jobs