Senior Business Analyst (H3 Product)Job ID 588473BR Location 200 WILMOT ROAD , DEERFIELD, IL Apply
Responsible for evaluation of business processes, identifying needs, developing processes within product and with commercialization, legal, privacy and marketing to ensure all actions are taken for product releases and commercialization functions. May work with UAT to develop User acceptance testing, Create documentation and manuals for implementation support and product operational needs. Will interact with product managers, developers, stakeholders, system architects and various subject matter experts.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive understanding of business processes and industry practices pertaining to product development, commercialization and user acceptance testing.
- Evaluates business processes and identifies needs. Works cross-functionally to develop processes within product and commercialization, legal, privacy and marketing to ensure all actions are taken for product releases and commercialization functions.
- May work with UAT to develop user acceptance testing. Creates documentation and manuals for implementation support and product operational needs.
- Analyzes current processes, effectively recommends system procedure changes, enhancements, development of functional specifications or interface opportunities as needed
- Develops and presents cost-benefit analyses of proposed programs and makes specific recommendations tied to the business goals of the department and Company.
- Collects, analyzes and presents information pertaining to long-term planning and strategic goals of the department.
- May work on projects in strategy development, industry trends, competitive analysis, and company positioning, as required.
- Partners and interacts with product managers, developers, stakeholders, system architects and various subject matter experts.
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience using analytical skills, tools and techniques to investigate information and draw conclusions.
- Experience solving problems and roadblocks to avoid delays.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working with organizational data flows and its use in management decision-making
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
At least 3 years of experience in a health care software environments, analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
No saved jobs
Take a Look
corporate & distribution
Help people get and
well every day.