Analyst, Non-Merchandising Supply ChainJob ID 662713BR Location 370 W CROSSROADS PKWY , BOLINGBROOK, IL Apply
Leads the ordering and delivery of materials in accordance with the individual project requirements, on time, and cost effectively. Oversees the day-to-day purchasing, logistics, and materials management issues. Works to improve the efficiency of the overall purchasing and distribution of all items to Walgreens new, remodel, and project stores through regular process flow/improvement initiatives including regular data validation exercises.
• Places orders for fixtures/materials based on store plans and project scope on time and accurately. Material responsibility in excess of $10M annually. Escalates issues or inaccuracies to management in a timely manner.
• Performs complex analysis of information, problems, and/or data under minimal supervision. Makes recommendations for the review of more senior staff members.Drives change in the best interest of Walgreens. Tracks, monitors and measures the benefit of implemented solutions, applying company policies and procedures in the resolution of a variety of issues. May also perform gap analysis.
• Leads NMSC consultant resources on a given project. Works to create and assign standard work, communicate project changes and review current progress. Builds productive internal/external working relationships to work collaboratively. Shares knowledge with the team.
• Partners with project owners and design partners to understand project scope, changes and ordering criteria and update requirements as they change.
• Leads pre-order issue resolution process communicating potential issues with delivery timing, completeness, or correctness to the field install teams and management.
• Answers questions, requests, and re-orders from the field teams and completes work in a timely, efficient, and correct manner. Proactively researches new issues and provides management with a root cause and suggestion for immediate and future resolution.
• Resolves warehouse issues in a timely manner, including but not limited to receiving errors, labeling inaccuracies, pick-up issues, delivery windows, and missed deliveries. Escalates critical requests and/or issues to management.
• Proactive in communicating potential issues with delivery timing, completeness, or correctness to NMSC/vendor stakeholders, field install teams and management.
• Responsible for leading weekly meetings with the field installation teams to review outstanding requests.
• Proactively provides scorecards on key metrics including: vendor errors, inventory on hand, order changes, material shortage risks, reorder stats, etc. Attempts to resolve issues and escalates critical requests and repeated issues to management.
• Leads other tasks as needed by management to support the success of the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 year of experience with managing inventory OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience with managing inventory.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, vlookups, pivot tables, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling)
- Experience supervising and managing multiple complex assignments simultaneously.
- Experience establishing and maintaining working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, such as peers, superiors, internal/external stakeholders and business partners.Ability to hold other departments accountable for responsibilities and timelines that directly affect the projects.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Experience in leading or holding a leadership role on a team.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Access (creating tables, queries and reports).
No saved jobs
Take a Look
corporate & distribution
Help people get and
well every day.