Administrative AssistantJob ID 631271BR Location 15998 WALGREENS DR , JUPITER, FL Apply
Responsible for administrative projects, preparing correspondence and meeting notes for publication and distribution, answering phones, preparing and maintaining files, creating and distributing reports. As part of the normal work activities, this position routinely has access to and works with highly confidential and sensitive information for which s/he is responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of such information.
- Tracks and reviews monthly bills and invoices for accuracy and payment.
- Defines, updates, and administers databases and provides reports and updates on work activities, process flows, program enhancements, etc.
- Prepares, creates and distributes reports, correspondence and meeting notes. Reviews presentation materials to ensure accuracy.
- Creates and maintains manager’s personnel files.
- Responds to routine inquiries from internal customers on process steps, project status, etc., referring only the most complex matters to the appropriate departmental resource.
- Performs general office duties as assigned or required.
- Handles incoming calls and takes messages as appropriate for Distribution Center Director/Manager.
- Orders office supplies and expense items for the facility.
- Coordinates meetings by ensuring that the appropriate software, equipment, meeting space, and other items (pre-meeting documentation, food, supplies, etc.) are available.
- Screens correspondence, prioritizes mail, and drafts responses as appropriate.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- High school diploma/GED and at least two years experience performing general office administrative duties, including, but not limited to, answering telephone calls, scheduling meetings, preparing correspondence, and researching materials, budgets and invoices.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience using Lotus Notes or Outlook for email and calendar management.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
No saved jobs
Take a Look
corporate & distribution
Help people get and
well every day.