This is a very exciting time at Walgreens. We’re taking our products and services to the four corners of the world as part of the Retail USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed through the combination of Walgreens and Europe’s Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services dating back more than 100 years each.
Today, Walgreens is the neighborhood drugstore and retailer that makes health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And, we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join us at Walgreens and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we all call home.
Provides support for activities that implement limited portions of the specified functional area of the Technology operation. Receives work in the form of defined tasks that are reviewed frequently and sometimes requires the application of independent judgment. Operates within the context of well-defined procedures.
- Implements activities that support limited parts of the IT work function, and may include responsibilities in the area of technical operations, site operations, and/or deployment engineering, such as:
- Supporting the deployment operation on the execution of plans on pre-release, upgrades and current versions of software.
- Supporting the evaluation of compatibility of programs with existing communications hardware and software features.
- Improving operation and monitoring of standard features.
- Supporting area processes and interface requirements.
- Assisting in data development and definition of acceptance criteria.
- Collaborates with customers and advises about technical issues on active projects.
- Identifies and determines likely reasons for problematic causes. Prepares accurate documentation and communication to facilitate elimination of problems and to create efficient fixes. Escalate problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Coordinates cross-functionally to accomplish assigned tasks. Interacts with team members and peers and may interact externally to provide semi-routine information related to assigned tasks.
- May assist in live site support and incident resolution that may include on-call rotation.