Work-at-Home Call Center TechnicianJob ID 453726BR Location 8337 SOUTHPARK CIR , ORLANDO, FL
At Walgreens Centralized Services, we rely on our team of call center/work from home Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Customer Care Specialists to support our customers and retail partners across the United States. This allows our in-store Pharmacy teams to spend more time focusing on the communities we serve. We empower our Centralized Services team to ensure that we provide extraordinary customer care. In addition to work from home careers, we also have on-location opportunities at our centers in Muscle Shoals, AL; Orlando, FL; Miami Lakes, FL and Chandler, AZ.
Click here to learn about one of our call center agents helping our customers during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Our employees know what it takes to stay ahead of current trends and help patients be well every day. The following attributes are critical to your success in this role. Additional, related traits are also listed below.
- Good listener
- Problem Solver
- Team player
Walgreens is a trusted wellness provider with care being at the heart of our business. From our retail stores to our distribution centers and our support center to our pharmacies, our team members have an opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Call Center Careers Overview
Get your career to the cutting edge of healthcare. Learn more about Call Center careers at Walgreens.Learn more
"From day one, I couldn't have asked for a friendlier work environment filled with great people. What I love the most is that Walgreens Centralized Services has allowed me to use and expand my clinical knowledge while providing me with many new opportunities."– Jessica, Pharmacist
Jessica R. Pharmacist
Schniet A. Sr. Certified Pharmacy Tech
Amelia S. Specialist
Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage at 31 days of service.
Walgreens matches up to 4%.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
6 weeks of Disability & 8 weeks of Parental Leave at 100% pay after 6 months service.
Paid Time Off
Paid Time Off beginning at 180 days of service. Typical PTO accrual is 80 hours per year.
Six paid holidays per year. Eligible at six months of service.
This is a work at home position. To be considered, candidates must have an active home phone line (landline only - cell and VOIP services not authorized) and high-speed internet (cable/broadband or fiber optic installed at the time of application.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Basic Search Engines skills to include opening a browser, typing in URLs in the correct location, using a search engine, bookmarking a site, navigating using back/forward/stop buttons, and filling out forms online.
- Intermediate level keyboarding skills (at least 25 WPM, touch typing, formatting documents).
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- Must reside within a commutable distance to the Orlando site
No saved jobs