Guest Services Building AssociateJob ID 646480BR Location 106 WILMOT RD , DEERFIELD, IL
At Walgreens Centralized Services, we rely on our team of call center/work from home Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Customer Care Specialists to support our customers and retail partners across the United States. This allows our in-store Pharmacy teams to spend more time focusing on the communities we serve. We empower our Centralized Services team to ensure that we provide extraordinary customer care. In addition to work from home careers, we also have on-location opportunities at our centers in Muscle Shoals, AL; Orlando, FL; Miami Lakes, FL and Chandler, AZ.
Click here to learn about one of our call center agents helping our customers during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Our employees know what it takes to stay ahead of current trends and help patients be well every day. The following attributes are critical to your success in this role. Additional, related traits are also listed below.
- Good listener
- Problem Solver
- Team player
Walgreens is a trusted wellness provider with care being at the heart of our business. From our retail stores to our distribution centers and our support center to our pharmacies, our team members have an opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Call Center Careers Overview
Get your career to the cutting edge of healthcare. Learn more about Call Center careers at Walgreens.Learn more
"From day one, I couldn't have asked for a friendlier work environment filled with great people. What I love the most is that Walgreens Centralized Services has allowed me to use and expand my clinical knowledge while providing me with many new opportunities."– Jessica, Pharmacist
Jessica R. Pharmacist
Schniet A. Sr. Certified Pharmacy Tech
Amelia S. Specialist
Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage at 31 days of service.
Walgreens matches up to 4%.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
6 weeks of Disability & 8 weeks of Parental Leave at 100% pay after 6 months service.
Paid Time Off
Paid Time Off beginning at 180 days of service. Typical PTO accrual is 80 hours per year.
Six paid holidays per year. Eligible at six months of service.
Maintains the seamless operation of a dynamic work environment and supports team members’ workplace needs. Supports administration of shared office support functions such as lockers, filing, meeting rooms, break areas, office supplies, and mail and package delivery. This position is the first point of contact for all team members assigned to that floor and will work to resolve any issues or concerns with the physical space or support elements such as audio/visual and other equipment associated with the workspace.
- Support ways of working of team members in open work environment
- Oversee all shared spaces – lockers, filing, collaboration areas, workstations, break area, supply/copy rooms and ensure clean, orderly and working condition of all support elements in the work environment
- Coordinate with maintenance, custodial, and IT support to resolve any issues that arise
- Receive and distribute mail and packages
- First response on emergency calls within the buildings including managing emergency training and preparedness
- Ensure printers and copiers are kept stocked with ink and toner and in good working condition
- Ensure office supplies are sufficiently stocked and order replacement when needed
- Ensure that office space is clean and orderly at all times
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- High School/GED + at least 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to solve problems with minimum or no supervision.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Ability to track tasks and resolve issues
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Experience work in guest services, reception, or concierge functions.
No saved jobs