Senior Identity Access Management EngineerJob ID 336452BR Location 108 WILMOT RD , DEERFIELD, IL
Walgreens has always excelled at innovating, whether it was inventing the world’s first chocolate malt or revolutionizing pharmacies with drive-through service and satellite technology. Today, innovative ideas are no longer “icing on the cake” – they’re critical to the success of our business. Which is why, at Walgreens, we have developed a culture and strategic IT framework to ensure that we are winning with our people, operating efficiently, leading in innovation, delivering solid results and establishing a truly global presence.
Our employees know what it takes to stay ahead of current trends and help patients be well every day. The following attributes are critical to your success in this role. Additional, related traits are also listed below.
- Results Driven
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
Walgreens is a trusted wellness provider with care being at the heart of our business. From our retail stores to our distribution centers and our support center to our pharmacies, our team members have an opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
IT CAREERS OVERVIEW
Get your career to the cutting edge of healthcare. Learn more about IT careers at Walgreens.Learn More
“Our team members, which are pharmacy techs and pharmacists need our system to be able to fill prescriptions for patients. So we know we’ve done a good job when that system is working well and they can get that patient back out the door quickly.”– Suzzette, Senior Director, Information Technology: Store Systems-Pharmacy Delivery
Walgreens to implement voice-powered AI technology in storesLearn more
Paid Time Off
In Walgreens, Office of CISO, we provide platforms, services, and security operations capabilities which enable the firm to produce successful client and shareholder outcomes securely and safely. Securing our IT assets, data, and access to applications is the core of who we are and what we do. We ensure only the appropriate entities have access to IT resources and that we adhere to standard methodologies and ensure a safe environment is maintained. Global Identity Engineering team, has an opening for a Senior IAM Engineer to deliver and manage large, complex programs in the areas of Provisioning/De-provisioning, Role Engineering, Directory, Highly Privileged Accounts, Identity Governance and Access (IGA), Single Sign On, Analytics, API Management and access certifications. The individual will ensure alignment to policy and provide leadership to the implementation of leading-edge technology to position the organization for success – improving efficiency, increasing security posture, and supporting growth of the firm’s (IAM) Program.
At Walgreens, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius. Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
- Research, evaluate, develop and implement IAM designs and standards following industry best practices.
- Ensure that current and planned technical solutions are compatible with the company's business needs and strategic objectives.
- Work with the other IT organizations to design, develop, and implement IAM solutions and enhancements in support of development, test, and production environments.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance to other IT and Business groups.
- Partner with peer delivery organizations within IT to drive secure solutions without being a road-block
- Provide technical assistance to Identity Operations team as required.
- Provide mentoring & technical guidance to junior resources to achieve Program objectives
- Ensure stability of the production environment
Walgreens (walgreens.com), one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health, beauty and retail destination supporting communities across the country, and was named to FORTUNE* magazine’s 2019 Companies that Change the World list. Approximately 8 million customers interact with Walgreens in stores and online each day. As of August 31, 2019, Walgreens operates 9,277 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with its omnichannel business, Walgreens.com. Walgreens also provides specialty pharmacy and mail services and offers in-store clinics and other health care services throughout the United States, most of which are operated by our health care strategic partners.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience in a technical engineering role, such as software development, release management, deployment engineering, site operations, technical operations or similar OR High School Diploma / GED and at least 6 years of experience in a technical engineering role, such as software development, release management, deployment engineering, site operations, technical operations or similar.
- Experience in Technology infrastructure, such as Network, Monitoring, Systems, Databases, etc.
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or other Information Security related certification
- 5 + years of Identity and Access Management area experience
- Must be working within Saviynt/OIM or Access Management (PingFederate/AzureAD) technology doing IAM implementations and/or migration from legacy platforms
- 8 + years of experience in Java, J2EE, Perl Scripts or any other programming language
- Knowledge of other IT technologies
No saved jobs