Senior Paralegal - Real EstateJob ID 793989BR Location 104 WILMOT RD , DEERFIELD, IL Apply
Under the general supervision of an attorney or manager, applies advanced knowledge of complex legal concepts and processes to assist in the more efficient operation of the law department by undertaking a variety of paraprofessional duties.
- Bachelor's degree OR High School Diploma/GED and at least 3 years of paralegal experience in a corporate law department, or law firm.
- Experience evaluating information to determine compliance with standards, laws, and regulations.
- Experience processing information (such as compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data).
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience using analytical skills to independently review, draft, negotiate and prepare documents.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using written communication and grammatical skills to draft/compose basic legal documents, communications and reports .
- Willing to travel up to 5% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Undergraduate degree and a Paralegal certificate from an ABA-certified paralegal program.
- Experience using legal research tools; such as LexisNexis or Westlaw.
- Experience in a retail environment and/or healthcare setting
No saved jobs
Take a Look
corporate & distribution
Help people get and
well every day.