Benefits & Total Health
Walgreens offers a wide variety of benefits to eligible team members designed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being while helping you balance work and life. In addition to company-paid life insurance and voluntary life & personal accident insurance, the benefits below are available to our team members.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Profit Sharing & Stock Purchase Plans
- Profit Sharing Plan – 401(k)
- Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Benefit-eligible hourly and salaried team members are eligible for company-paid term life insurance at a benefit equal to:
- 1.5 times annual base salary for all salaried team members and registered pharmacists/nurses, all hourly-paid coordination band team members and above, and assistant store manager
- 25,000 for all other hourly-paid team members
Voluntary Life & Personal Accident Insurance
Benefit-eligible hourly and salaried team members may purchase a higher level of term life insurance on voluntary basis.
Health, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Discount
- Employee Purchase Program
- Flu Shots and Travel Consultations
- Added Benefits Program®
- Child Care
- Prescription Savings Club
- Transportation Benefit Plan
- Work & Life Resources
Please note that benefit offerings can vary by position, length of employment and team member level.