Benefits and total health
We know a thing or two about health and wellness. That’s why you’ll find a range of great benefits for our eligible team members. It’s a complete package designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being – not to mention help you keep work and life balanced just right.
Our investment in you
Please note that benefit offerings can vary by position, length of employment and team member level.
Company-Paid Life Insurance
Benefits-eligible team members are entitled to a company-paid term life insurance equal to:
- 1.5 times annual base salary for all salaried team members and registered pharmacists/nurses, all hourly paid coordination band team members and above, and emerging store managers
- $25,000 for all other hourly paid team members
Retirement Savings Plan & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan – 401(k)
- Company Match: You are generally eligible for company-matching contributions after one year plus 1,000 hours of service. The company matches the first 4% of your eligible contributions $1 for $1. You choose how to invest!
- Financial Well-Being Resources: Walgreens has teamed up with Fidelity Investments® to make financial well-being resources available on NetBenefits® for budgeting, debt management, student debt, preparing and paying for college and estate planning.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) for Execution Band and above, and HCS and HSS roles
- Bereavement/Jury Duty/Military Leave
- Paid Parental Leave (PPL)
Voluntary Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Benefit-eligible hourly and salaried team members may purchase a higher level of term life insurance.
Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision
- Medical: Choose from multiple providers and plan levels, including Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Prescription: Coverage through the Walgreens medical plans, which allows you to fill prescriptions at any Walgreens or Duane Reade pharmacy for competitive copays. Access to the $0 Rx Copay program for certain medications.
- Dental: Choose from four plan levels ranging from a basic-only option to plans with orthodontia and other major service coverage.
- Vision: Choose from three levels of benefits for vision coverage ranging from an exam-only discount option to an enhanced PPO with both in and out-of-network benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Store Discount
- Employee Purchase Program through PerkSpot
- Added Benefits Program®
- Identity Theft Protection
- MetLife Legal Plan
- Pet, Home, and Auto Insurance
- Purchasing Power
- Flu Shots
- 365 Get Healthy Here Wellness Program
- Life365 (EAP): Free and confidential program helps manage your work-life balance. Get access to five free face-to-face, virtual or live chat counseling visits with a clinician in your community, and Care Now digital counseling and support.
- Child Care (National Discounts)
- Deerfield Healthy Living Center
- Prescription Savings Club
- Transportation Benefit Plan
The pay range for each position will be posted within the job description. The salary/hourly rate for each role depends on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. If the pay range is not listed within the job description or if you’d like to learn more, please give us a call at 1-866-967-5492.
No saved jobs.
No recently viewed jobs.