This information is being provided to promote pay transparency and equal employment opportunities at Walgreens. The current salary range for this position is $52.00 per hour - $74.80 per hour. The actual hourly salary within this range that you will be offered will depend on a variety of factors including geography, skills and abilities, education, experience and other relevant factors.
Our investment in you
Please note that benefit offerings can vary by position, length of employment and team member level.
Company-Paid Life Insurance
If you meet the Plan’s eligibility requirements, you are automatically enrolled in coverage for a life insurance benefit equal to:
- 1.5 times annual base salary for all salaried team members and any eligible hourly team members.
- $25,000 for all other hourly paid team members
Retirement Savings Plan & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan – 401(k)
- Company Match: You are generally eligible for company-matching contributions after one year plus 1,000 hours of service. The company matches the first 4% of your eligible contributions $1 for $1. You choose how to invest!
- Walgreens has teamed up with Fidelity Investments ® to make more financial help available on NetBenefits®, including debt management, tax preparation, managing student debt, budgeting, saving for college, wills, estate planning and more!
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) for Facilitation Band and above, and HCS and HSS roles
- Bereavement/Jury Duty/Military Leave
- Paid Parental Leave (PPL)
Voluntary Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Benefits-eligible hourly and salaried team members also have the opportunity to buy up to a higher level of coverage through voluntary term life insurance.
Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision
- Medical: Choose from multiple providers and plan levels, including Health Savings Account (HSA) options
- Prescription: The plan allows you to fill prescriptions at any Walgreens or Duane Reade pharmacy for competitive copays. You may also have access to the $0 Rx Copay program for certain medications. Standard HSA rules apply to prescription drug costs.
- Dental: Choose from four plan levels ranging from a basic-only option to plans with orthodontia and other major service coverage.
- Vision: Choose from three levels of benefits for vision coverage ranging from an exam-only discount option to an enhanced PPO with both in and out-of-network benefits.
Family Forming Benefits
- Fertility Benefits
- Adoption and Surrogacy Reimbursement Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Transportation Benefit Plan
- Employee Store Discount
- Employee Purchase Program through PerkSpot
- Added Benefits Program®
- Flu Shots
- Deerfield Healthy Living Center
- Prescription Savings Club
- 365 Get Healthy Here (GHH) Wellness Program
- Be Well Connected: mental health and well-being platform that includes our Life365 Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Journey Live, and IndieFlix
- Child Care (National Discounts)