Senior Analyst Digital & Marketing Product Management(Hybrid/Bellevue)
Address: 411 108TH AVE NE,STE 1200,BELLEVUE,WA,98004-08412-01244-2Job ID 783599BR
The Senior Analyst Digital & Marketing Product Management works in collaboration with the Digital Product, Design & Engineering team to drive product strategy planning and delivery, partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver data-driven and strategic recommendations. Applies business knowledge and facilitative expertise to perform analysis on existing digital products, processes, and tools. Gathers requirements for, and creates new, insights and dashboards to meet product/business initiatives. Analyzes complex data sets to provide insights for proactive issue resolution and evaluations. Recommends actions based on historical performance and forecasts comparing various scenario. Performs as the link between Product Strategy, Consumer Experience and Technology, providing timely insights enabling digital product decision making.
- Plans and directs the analysis and gathering of functional requirements used in the design (e.g. use cases and process flows) of based on business requirements documents. Analyzes business and functional requirements to ensure that all requirements have been discovered and addressed. Works with cross functional teams to create uses case in conjunction with mobile product solutions.
- Schedules and conducts requirements gathering sessions and helps to coordinate the review and signoff of deliverables. Provides status reports and contributes to work plan updates.
- Provides expertise through the interpretation, synthesis and translation of business requirements throughout the development lifecycle. Provides expertise across Mobile Products area. Recommends ideas to solve business unit issues and add value and streamline processes which in effect contribute to the overall business unit’s strategy. Supports existing functionality and systems which require maintenance and support.
- Acts as liaison with IT, Consumer Experience and business groups to facilitate necessary discussions.
- Serves as testing liaison with the Quality Assurance area to support the testing efforts by data analysis and validation from functional tests. Assists in development of User Acceptance Test scripts and works with the business users to conduct UAT.
- Contributes and assists in the origination of training and communication documentation. Conducts training on new features and enhancements as needed
- Attends training and educational opportunities to continue employee growth and advancement.
- Gathers client, user and consultant feedback and analyzes data and proposes actionable items based on information.
- Leads, organizes and finalizes review sessions. Obtains sign-off of requirements documents and design with business clients, legal and privacy office. Conducts demonstrations prior to and following implementation to ensure that the requestors and stakeholders’ needs are fully addressed and will be fulfilled by the completion of this initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience with business analysis and/or reporting data OR a High School Diploma / GED and at least 6 years of experience with business analysis and reporting data
- At least 3 years of experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Experience gathering/collecting business requirements, such as product search / browse, registration, and checkout in an Internet-based business environment
- Experience in consumer-facing online commerce
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information System
• Basic level skill in SQL (build queries, add, modify, and delete data; create and maintain tables, query and update databases using SQL statements, etc.)
• Knowledge of mobile technologies
• Experience working as a Business Analyst in an Internet-based business environment
• Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI and AzureDevOps
• Experience in consumer-facing, online commerce
• Experience in the retail or digital health industry
An employee in this position can expect a salary/hourly rate between 57,225 and $146,640 plus bonus pursuant to the terms of any bonus plan if applicable. The actual salary will depend on experience, seniority, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. To review benefits, please click here jobs.walgreens.com/benefits.
Explore this locationCheck it out
Sign up for job alerts
Find in-store jobs by location
New opportunities for current team members
No saved jobs.
No recently viewed jobs.