Leads, organizes, directs, manages and controls business transformation activities of programs that are large, inter-related and complex in scope including but not limited to Strategy, Project Management, Lean Six Sigma, or other business outcomes. Programs involve participation from and have an impact on multiple functions within a division. Programs include those of significant magnitude and importance to the execution of corporate business strategies and achievement of company objectives. Project work typically has a sizeable, major impact on the corporation/division. Budget responsibilities are based on program requirements.Job Responsibilities
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veteransAbout Walgreens Boots AllianceWalgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.
- Leads, organizes, directs, manages and controls inter-related activities or multiple complex programs.
- Directs activities to ensure high quality results within defined time and budget schedules. Leads end to end approach for development of key change programs in partnership with senior leaders.
- Responsible for programs that are cross-functional, cross-divisional, and are of significant magnitude and important to the execution of corporate business strategies and achievement of company objectives. Directs a large program plan.
- Ensures projects are completed according to time and budget schedules, and that objectives conform to division overall standards and operations objectives and project requirements.
- Resolves high level conflicts and negotiates with stakeholders
- Manages the identification of needed expertise and requirements based on engagement model and functional expertise. May direct the activities of project teams through leadership and collaboration with other Business Transformation Services team members. May oversee the performance management of matrixed team.
- Contributes to and presents findings of standard and ad hoc management reports to senior management and stakeholders.
- May develop and mentor staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.