Serves as an extension of program owner taking responsibility for directing prioritization of meetings, guiding communication with program leadership team and ensuring preparation for critical internal meetings (SteerCo, Value Office, EOC, etc.). Responsible for ensuring capture of critical next steps and ensuring there is a plan to follow-through including communication with PMO lead. Functions as a partner to Renewal Program Director, both reporting to program owner (GVP, Pharmacy Transformation) to ensure continuity of expectations across program.Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for collecting and summarizing data that will assist Program Owner and leadership in both long- and short-range strategic planning, and the development and implementation of programs.
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of business processes pertaining to all components of the transformational program.
- Monitors timecard submissions for team of 20-30 Contractor resources, assuring validation of appropriate labor spend for the program. Brings concerns to attention of program owner.
- Captures and analyzes data/insights to develop cost benefits of proposed programs and provide recommendations of continuous improvement.
- Partners with Renewal Program Director to collect, analyze, and make specific recommendations. Assists with presenting information pertaining to proposed program roadmap to meet the business and strategic goals of the program.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to accomplish activities. Interacts with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities.
- Serves as liaison to procurement and legal for day-to-day documentation (next steps, meeting minutes) representing program owner.
- Collaborates across program leadership, base business, legal, procurement, compliance and regulatory, process improvement teams, and others, to achieve optimal solutions.