Address: 611 SAN RAMON VALLEY BLVD,DANVILLE,CA,94526-04013-02560-SID de la oferta 1098783BR
That’s the great thing about a career at Walgreens. You get to bring health and happiness to people’s lives. As a shift lead, we’re counting on you to help lead the way. You’ll be right in the middle of the action as a rock-solid point person between management and team members. It’s a big responsibility with an even bigger impact – on customers and on your future. So every time you walk our aisles, you’re moving in a positive direction.
Turnos: Jornada completa y jornada parcial
Nivel de trabajo: Liderazgo de nivel de entrada
Salario: Por hora
¿Qué hace que un gran líder de turno en Walgreens? Siempre estamos buscando ese algo especial, esas cualidades que diferencian a un miembro del equipo de Walgreens del resto. Echa un vistazo y mira cómo te emparejas.
- De emprendedor
- Solucionador de problemas
- Pensamiento rápido
- Pensamiento rápido
- Jugador de equipo
Shift LeadID de la oferta 1098783BR
- Opens and closes the store in the absence of store management, including all required systems start-ups, required cash handling, and ensuring the floor and stock room are ready for the business day. Responsible for opening back door of store for deliveries.
- Completes product returns, order voids, customer refunds, cash drops to the safe, and provides change as requested to cash registers.
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
- Responsible for holding store keys to open and close without management as necessary.
- Assists with and coaches other team members to work with warehouse and vendor ordering process as the orders are created, reviewed, and received, including opening the backdoor for vendor deliveries.
- Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, including records of scanning errors, price verifications, items not on file, price modifications, and voids.
- Assists manager or assistant store manager in reviewing order exceptions on order release day and assists in reverse logistics (e.g., 1506, returns, empty package).
- Assists manager or assistant store manager in evaluating and developing displays, including promotional, seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets and revisions.
- Maintains accurate inventory counts; maintains the accuracy of on-hand quantities including, but not limited to, basic departments, stockroom, and overstock locations.
- Assist with ensuring the Outdate program is followed with team members.
- Responsible for basic department pricing and making daily price changes; ensures proper signage is displayed at the store to support accurate pricing of products. Ensures any additional pricing tasks related to local regulations and/or regulatory compliance programs are completed accurately and within the required time frame.
- Assist with bookkeeping activities, including cash report, cash counts, ledgers, and bill payment as necessary or as requested.
- Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance, including requesting store or system repairs as required in manager absence, or as requested by manager.
- Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from pre-cooked) and product placement as specified by policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottom shelves). For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first in, first out method and restock outs.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
- Assist at Pharmacy out window as requested.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Responsible for bag checks of team members before leaving the store.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager.
- Obtains and maintains valid PTCB certification or pharmacy license as required by state.
- Serves as a liaison between management and non-management team members by communicating assigned tasks to team members when store management is not present.
- Reports disciplinary issues and customer complaints to management.
- One year of prior leadership, supervisory, or retail key holder work experience.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
• Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
The following information is applicable for San Francisco, CA applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
This information is being provided to promote pay transparency and equal employment opportunities at Walgreens. The current salary range for this position is $15.00 - $24.00 / hour. The actual hourly salary within this range that you will be offered will depend on a variety of factors including geography, skills and abilities, education, experience and other relevant factors.
Explorar mas de esta ubicaciónVer mas
Regístrese para recibir nuevas alertas de trabajo e información
Salud, dental y de la vista*
Toma de fuerza
Descuento para empleados
Programas 401(k), participación en las ganancias y compra de acciones para empleados
Programas de entrenamiento
*con una semana laboral de 30 horas
Nuevas oportunidades para el miembro actual del equipo
Aprender y crecer es una gran parte de nuestra cultura. Por eso nos encanta cuando nuestra gente quiere explorar nuevas posibilidades.
No hay trabajos guardados.
Tus trabajos que buscas, aparecen aqui.