About Walgreens and WBA
- BS in Pharmacy or Pharm D Degree from an accredited educational institution.
- Current pharmacist licensure in the states within the district.
- Certified Immunizer or willing to become an immunizer within 90 days of hire.
- At least 1 year pharmacy experience including prescription filling, recordkeeping, legal compliance, pharmacy operations, pharmacy software and technology systems and insurance billing. (Some states may require more specific pharmacy experience in which case those requirements would take precedent).
- Experience performing prescription dispensing activities that demonstrate a strong working knowledge of applicable state and federal controlled substance laws.
- An average rating of at least 3.0 on the leadership behaviors on the last performance review if one is on file, and no written disciplinary actions in the last 12 months (Internal candidates only).
Walgreens www.walgreens.com is included in the U.S. Retail Pharmacy and U.S. Healthcare segments of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), an integrated healthcare, pharmacy and retail leader with a 170-year heritage of caring for communities. WBA’s purpose is to create more joyful lives through better health. Operating nearly 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving nearly 10 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services, including those that drive equitable access to care for the nation’s medically underserved populations. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with fully integrated physical and digital platforms supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in communities nationwide.